Welcome to Vemmetofte Præstegård Refugium, etc.
- M: +45 22 64 36 11
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can see the prices for staying in our large rooms here
Shortly I can tell you, what you get here:
In the old historical house from 1717
- Larger rooms than you’ll usually find elsewhere
- Very quiet house and surroundings
- Tasteful decorating
- Free Wifi
- No tv & radio, unless you use your own equipment, but each room has its own portable B&O quality speaker.
Outside our house
- Our own huge old romantic garden where you can hang out, relax yourself , read a book etc.
- The Vemmetofte Kloster, which is an old castle with a long history
- Forests with oak trees that are hundreds of years old
- A cemetery in the forest, that used to be Princess Sofie Hedvigs rose garden
- Nature’s sounds with lots of birds (absence of big roads)
- Homemade food, a rich breakfast with danish – old fashioned specialities – and what the season and the local products inspire me to play with.
- Only two kilometers to a sandy small beach with a restaurant and an ice cream house. The beach is suitable for coastal fishing, winter swimming, kayaking and SUP.
- A huge old romantic garden where you can hang out, relax yourself , read a book and enjoy meals
- Lots of nature to enjoy on foot, bike, running or on horseback
- Your host – me, Vibeke – who has made a dream come true by opening Vemmetofte Praestegaard Boutique Hotel-Refugium
- I want to do my best to make you feel at home and to help you with whatever needs you have
- one hour from Copenhagen
- a short distance to Stevns Klint, which in 2014 became World Heritage by Unesco
I welcome you here. This is a place where you really should stay several days BOOKING